Benefits of Mitti Cool Clay Grazed Glass
- Mitti Cool Clay Pot cooks 100% healthy and non-toxic food for your family and yourselves.
- In the Mitti Cool Clay Grazed Curd Glass/Pot you can store up the curd(dahi) for mare than 2 to 3 days.You will get a natural and a delicious taste in the Mitti Cool Clay Pots.
- The Clay Cook 100% healthy, 100% non-toxic food for you and your family with these beautiful unglazed clay pots.
- In Mitticool earthen clay curd pot, you can store the curd up to 3 to 4 days. You will get a delicious and natural taste while making curd in the Mitticool pots.
- The clay is used to make the cookware tested to ensure that it is 100% toxin free.
- Mitti Cool’s every product has a natural taste in it.
How To Clean Mitti Cool Clay Products
- It’s easy to clean the Mitti Cool Clay Grazed Products, Just to use hot water and a gentle non-abrasive cleaning pad.
- Don’t Use Scouring Pads to clean Mitti Cool Clay Grazed products.
- Don’t clean the Mitti Cool Earthenware with soap/detergent as it may damage.
- Don’t clean the Mitti Cool Earthen cookware with dishwasher.
- Store the Mitti Cool pot after it is completely dry.
Other Features of Mitti Cool Clay Products
Mitti Cool gives serveral clay grazed products of varius varieties of Earthen ware and glass ware and many more in your kitchen to serve deliciious food items and beverages and the some of the benefits of Mitti Cool Clay products are:
- Gives a traditional and an elegant look to Mitti Cool Clay Products.
- It has an excellent finishing with light-weight products of Mitti Cool.
- It Feels that we are eating naturally made food.
- The Mitti Cool Products has 100% natural clay as form as raw material.
- Mitti Cool Products are easy to use and wash.
The differences are
1.No Toxins and contaminated ingredients added , the clay is 100%Primary clay ,the mitti cool products have the highest quality of clay without any added contaminants.Mitti cool clay products is also the only clay products that is made from certified and tested primary clay.
2.Mitti Cool Clay Products are different from the other unglazed earthen cookware that makes including of unglazed terracotta pots.The clay is a secondary clay that has the natural contaminants like myca.Also in most of the cases is made using additives,feldspars,extenders,dyes,talc,petalite etc.
For rae cases its okay to wash mitti cool products in dishwasher but hand washing mitti cool products are recommended.Extremely High temperatures and the harsh detergents may strip the seasoning of mitti cool products and damage earthen and clay cookware.To remove the food items that are stuck in mitti cool products use warm water without the detergent and a gentle abrasive pad for soaking.To counterbalance the strong odours whatever earthen or cookware you have of Mitti Cool Products and fill it with warm water add two tablespoons of baking soda or baking powder.
Let the earthen ware or cookware of mitti cool soak up for 15 minutes to 20 minutes. For a deep mitti cool earthen ware of cookware cleaning you need to keep the water used for the earlier cleaning in the sink with the utensils for overnight.Add approximately 3 tablespoons of baking soda or baking powderfor per 1000ml of hot water. Wash it using a scrubbing pad smoothly so that it not get damaged. Don’t use the abrasive or scouring pad as they will clog the pores of Mitti Cool products and damaged and will be useless.
Yes,the Mitti Cool Products can be put in the refrigerator. Let the pot & food cool down a little bit, if possible to room temperature, before putting it into the refrigerator. And if you want to take it out to heat the food in the same pot, take it out a little ahead of time to sit outside and come close to room temperature before putting it on the stove.