BUY AIMIL AMYRON SYRUP AT GREAT PRICES NOW in the situation of COVID-19 at your doorsteps home delivery.
Contributions to the normal formation of Red Blood Cells and Haemoglobin
Aimil Amyron Syrup is a particular formulation for many ages with energized herbs which makes contribution for lower reduction of tiredness and exhausation by Ashwagandha,Breakfast cereals,Wheat Germ Oil & Shatavari.Aimil Amyron Syrup supplements the natural iron from punarnava mandoor,lauh bhasm,arbi leaves etc.comes with Flax Seeds(Alsi),Papaya leaves,peaces of raisins and fenugreek etc.that makes contributions to the normal energy release.The basis for health conservation need to have the activity recoveration,that is fulfilled by Aimil Amyron Syrup.Aimil Amyron Syrup Comes in a delicious and yummy pineapple flavour which has been added to it.(Pineapple Flavour Amyron Syrup Has Got Pineapple Essence).
Key Benefits of Aimil Amyron Syrup
- Arbi Leaves is one of the wealthy source of iron that makes a contribution to the normal formation of RBC, Hb and normal oxygen transport to every tissue/organ in our body.
- Aimil Amyron Syrup supplements the nutritions from the sunflower seed(surajmukhi),Wheat Germ Oil,Flax Seeds(Alsi),Aloevera Juice,Amla Juice,Shatavari,Velvet Beans etc.
- Fenugreek Is one of the best ways of nutrition supplements for nursing mothers.Fenugreek is a good source of “diosgesin”that is know to regularize the flow of milk,that provides best feed to infants.Jeera powder and Shatavari is enriched with vitamins,minerals & protein.They spread and refill the quality of mother’s lactating milk.
- Arbi Patra , Punarnava Mandoor is a rich source of iron to meet the increased source of requirement during pregnancy of mothers,Aimil Amyron Syrup provides vitamin b6 acid of folic/folic acid ,zinc help in growth of RBC’S.
- Aimil Amyron Syrup helps to improve blood cells/picture,platelet count,helps in dengue and chikanguniya.
- Scientifical studies prove that the extract of papaya leaves boost hematosis and thrombopoiesis.Aimil Amyron Syrup gives advantage to the patient in associated conditions along with proper and safe monitoring.
- Aimil Amyron Syrup decreases discolorative stress and improves immunity and strength to fight seasonal conditions due to amla and aloevera and many more…
- Punarnava increases the HB percentage(%) and properly nutrifies the body with the excellent revitalized action.Recent studies of the scientists indicates that its boosting powers and effects on synthesis of HB percentage and the formation of the red blood cells is due to their healthyness in Vitamin C and Iron.Hence,It plays a important role in the treatment of the iron deficiency anaemia.
Ingredients Used In Aimil Amyron Syrup
Papita (Carica papaya L.), Draksh (Vitis vinifera L.), Shilajeet Sudh (Purified Black Bitumen), Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.), Lavang (Syzygium aromaticum (L.) Merr. & L.M. Perry), (), Shatavar (Asparagus racemosus), Safed Musli (Asparagus adscendens), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal.), Amla (Phyllanthus emblica L.), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula Retz), Punernava (Boerhavia diffusa L.), Vidari Kand (Pueraria tuberosa), Bhringraj (Eclipta alba (L.) L.), Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia L.), Ghrit Kumari (Aloe vera (L.) Burm.f.), Guduchi (Tinospora cardifolia (Willd.) Miers), Surajmukhi (Helianthus annuus L. ), Genhu / Wheat (Triticum aestivum), (), Rajmash / Lobiya (Phaseolus vulgaris), Kala chana (Cicer arietinum L), Varahi Kand (Dioscorea bulbifera), Arabi Patr (Colocasia esculenta (L.) Schott )
Key Indications of Aimil Amyron Syrup
- Lack of appetite
- After disease weakness
- Anaemia displayed by generalized weakness
- Anaemia Disease of Pregnancy
- Discolorative Stress
- Tiredness & exhaution
- Anaemia disease Resulting from Menorrhagia
- Nutritional Anaemia Disease
Key Ingredients of Aimil Amyron Syrup
Dosage of Aimil Amyron Syrup
Adult:Three Teaspoonfuls 3 times a day
Children: (1-3 Years): Half teaspoonfuls 2 times a day
(4-6 Years): One teaspoonfuls 2 times a day
(7-12 Years): Two teaspoonfuls 2 times a day
OR As Directed By The Doctor OR Physician[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column] [/et_pb_row] [/et_pb_section]